What would we be able to offer you?
- Profession advancement
- Work/life balance
- A culture focussed on guiding principle of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment
What are we searching for?
Eager colleagues with a ‘can-do’ mentality
Duty to extraordinary client administration
Imaginative scholars who take a stab at magnificence
Work Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Hospital Assistant Grade 2
Compensation: $24.46 every hour
Hours Per Week: 16
Demand ID: REQ104780
Area: Moree District Hospital
Where you’ll be working
HealthShare NSW offers help administrations to the NSW wellbeing framework. An association of more than 6,500 staff, our administrations incorporate sustenance and patient help, cloth, understanding transport, obtainment and coordinations, and money related and worker exchanges. We are the biggest supplier of these administrations in Australia. For more data please visit www.healthshare.nsw.gov.au
What you’ll be doing
To give sustenance and patient help administrations to patients. This administration adds to the absolute social insurance needs and desires for patients of the NSW Health framework and must be furnished as per the guidelines and prerequisites for the protected and effective arrangement of sustenance and patient help benefits in the NSW wellbeing framework.
HealthShare NSW esteems assorted variety.
On the off chance that you are an individual with inability and require data or explicit game plans to take an interest in the enlistment procedure, if you don’t mind contact the Disability Employment Leader by email HSNSW-AccessAndInclusion@health.nsw.gov.au
On the off chance that you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander individual and might want some more data about applying for a job inside HealthShare NSW, if it’s not too much trouble reach one of our Aboriginal Workforce Consultants firstname.lastname@example.org
Word related Assessment, Screening and Vaccination
This is a NSW Health Category A position. All Category A candidates must peruse, comprehend and consent to conform to Policy Directive PD2011_005 Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination against Specified Diseases. Favored candidates must give proof of assurance against indicated sicknesses preceding arrangement and therapeutic professional expenses to decide security is secured by the candidate.
Favored candidates should likewise take part in a Pre-Employment Health Assessment (PEHA) preceding arrangement.
This position will require a legitimate Working with Children Check for paid work.
- Shown involvement in sustenance planning administrations and a learning of nourishment arrangement, and cleanliness and disease control systems.
- Exhibited involvement in business cleaning administrations or comparative.
- Experience utilizing electronic gadgets, for example, PCs or iPads, or ability to learn
- Demonstrated capacity to work to a multi day turning list timetable so as to comply with time constraints
- Shown capacity to work adequately both autonomously and as a major aspect of a group
- Responsibility to the arrangement of abnormal state quality and client centered administrations
- Exhibited learning of Work Health and Safety and Manual Handling Principles
Need more data?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out progressively about applying for this position
For job related inquiries or questions contact Kayleen O’Neill on Kayleen.Oneill@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: tenth May 2019