Fisher Dynamics Metal Forming, a division of Fisher and Company, is looking for Robotic Welding Technicians to help creation in Troy.
Weld Technicians are in charge of the following;
- Fixing and upkeep of mechanical MIG weld cell gear.
- Organize the procedure/strategies as it identifies with welding for new item dispatches and current generation
- Perform preventive upkeep and investigate computerized welding cells and hardware
- Set up of mechanical and opposition weld tasks and Poke-burden device
- Required to help Maintenance group with the fix of other generation hardware and office.
- Apparatus change and alterations
- Work and program mechanical weld cells
- Aid the preparation of administrators on all weld cell activities
- In charge of confirming and recording changes to process parameters
- Help Welding Engineers as required
- Peruse electrical schematics and different archives to help with diagnosing and fixing apparatus and hardware
- Investigate hardware and gear
- Attempts to dispense with personal time. Recognizes and wipes out wellsprings of vacation and incidental variety through main driver examination and execution of restorative measures with Engineering Teams
- Speak with associates and others to do work obligations
Required Skills For The Job
- Automated investigating and programming – Fanuc and Motoman
- Welding capability – learning of different welding procedures including laser welding, gas metal curve welding, and obstruction welding – including the capacity to physically weld and pass the welding confirmation necessities
- Information of investigating and keeping up welding gear – Lincoln electric, Miller, Entron, HighYag RLSK, IPG, Precitec, and so forth.
- Information of ISO/TS16949
- Information of cutting, framing, turning, processing, crushing, apparatus honing, SPS (measurable procedure control) outlining, ascertaining rates and feeds, machine arrangement, plan perusing, electrical schematic perusing
- Must know about mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and pressure driven frameworks adequate to analyze and fix machines
- Must almost certainly work fundamental metrology hardware, oil firearms, processors, drill squeezes, punch squeezes, hand instruments, and gear identified with the support and fix of hardware and machines
- Relational abilities to impart and communicate with all degrees of workers
- PC aptitudes and math abilities adequate to perform division related errands are required
Required Educational Training For The Job
- Secondary School Diploma or proportionate, in addition to formal preparing prompting understudy status in Machine Repair or potentially equal hands on involvement
A set of safety glasses and hearing security required. Other security hardware required on an as required premise.
The working condition and physical prerequisites of this position are those common of an office setting and assembling condition.
The Physical Demands For The Job
Working condition and physical necessities of this position are those run of the mill of an assembling domain. Employment requires extremely visit visual exertion and focus, and the capacity to move in and around hardware and apparatus all through the plant(s), including second story regions. This may incorporate hopping on, in and around bolted out apparatus and hardware. Must probably distinguish hues for motivations behind executing machine and hardware fixes. The capacity to lift 40 pounds is required.
Abilities Required For The Job
- Fixing (Computer Systems)
- Preventive Maintenance
- Circuit Switches